Sunday, June 21, 2009

tech: Introduction to my weekly technology blog


The idea behind this blow, is sit back at least once a week and focus on all the useful and interesting stuff I have learnt about computing and IT.

I have always been fascinated by computers and there is always more to learn and understand in the wonndeful world of IT.

For the last few years (since 1994) I have focused on databases (Oracle and SQL Server). Since 1997 I have been working in SAP Basis (infrastructure for SAP installations), which has a large element of DBA work and so this was a natural progression.

I also periodically help charities with there administration, building simple bespoke applications in MS Access

I am going to integrate these technology articles within my main blog, but I label each article "tech:" to clear mark technology articles.

No comments: